Forsand is a municipality in the county of Rogaland, southwest in Norway.
Forsand is located within the constraints of two fjords, Lysefjord and
Høgsfjord. It is one of the largest municipalities within the county of Rogaland
in terms of area, and one of the smallest in terms of population.
• The prehistoric village Landa from around 1500 BC
• Preikestolen ("The pulpit rock") 600 meters (1 968 feet) over the Lysefjord
• The 4444 step stairway(!!) at Flørli and footpath to the lake Flørlivatn
• View from 1000 meters (3 281 feet) on Kjerag onto the Lysefjord
• View to Lysebotn & serpentine road to Lysebotn